“Perfectly Located and Presented Beautiful Family Home”
Great street appeal is just the beginning! This delightful family house is cheery and bright with lots of natural light featured throughout.
This home would be perfect for first home buyers looking for a low maintenance private home. This house is presented in good condition with nothing else needing to be done, except move in!
The casual and cozy living areas at the front and back of the house provide the ideal place to come together and enjoy some quality time.
The backyard is a fully fenced private oasis with swimming pool and outdoor shower where you can create many memorable parties and family events poolside with champagne in hand.
- Located in a quiet, tightly held cul-de-sac
- 3 good size bedrooms plus a multi-use room currently used as a 4th bedroom
- Spacious formal lounge & dining area plus expansive separate family room
- 2-way Bathroom with separate toilet
- 6 ceiling fans
- 3 air conditioners
- Renovated laundry with storage space
- Great size alfresco which is the perfect place to relax with friends while the kids play in the inground pool
- Multi level swing, slide and sandpit for the kids
- Garden shed plus workshop area at the front of the house
- Double carport plus extra accommodation for your motorbike or push bikes on the side of the house
- 725M2 Block
- 6.6kw solar system
- 1 year old restored roof
- Security screens throughout
Being so close to parks makes this home ideal for getting out in the great outdoors. Early morning exercising and relaxing weekend picnics will now be even easier, plus walking distance to Regents Park Primary & Regents Park Kindergarten.
Immaculately maintained, this home is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
This property is presented by The Claudia Escobar Team