“Tranquil family home with spectacular district views”
FIND. This single-level family home is peacefully positioned on a leafy cul-de-sac, in a tranquil pocket of Beacon Hill that borders beautiful bushland. With expansive district outlooks, generous alfresco entertaining space, and a practical and free-flowing floorplan, its already immaculate interiors are primed for relaxed family living, while also offering potential to add value.
LOVE. One of the key attractions of this meticulously kept home is the living area that flows outwards to a large entertainer's deck and frames a spectacular panoramic view that takes in views of lush green treetops, and sweeps across the district including Fairlight, the Eastern Hill of Manly and St Patrick's College. There is a huge amount of useable storage space underneath the house that holds lots of potential to be repurposed into additional living space.
• With alfresco spaces to the front and the rear of the house, you'll be able to find a sunny spot to relax in, no matter the time of day.
• The layout works well for families with young children, with living and bedrooms close together and all on one level. Growing families may be interested in exploring the potential to add further living space on the lower level (STCA).
• There are lovely leafy outlooks from most windows, and the expansive views provide a real sense of open space.
• Well-equipped kitchen with stone counters, brekkie bar, dishwasher and an adjoining laundry room.
• Neat bathroom with bathtub and separate shower.
• Three generous bedrooms, each of them with built-in wardrobes.
• Single lock-up garage, tons of under-house storage, and further parking space on the driveway.
LIVE. This part of Beacon Hill is quiet and secluded and sits next to an expanse of stunning bushland. The cul-de-sac backs onto the beautiful paths and surrounds of Brookvale Creek, and is just a short walk to Red Hill Reserve and Oxford Falls. Despite the peaceful, bushland surrounds, everything you need is close by, with schools, local shops and parks within walking distance. Beaches, Warringah Mall and lifestyle hubs in Dee Why and Manly are just a short drive away.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.