Home loan calculator?
“Modern Studio Apartment in Great Location | Inner City sophistication | 4m Height Ceilling | Mixed Use”
Exceptional design by award-winning architects, this exquisite apartment promises a low-maintenance lifestyle. Crafted for both style and function, expect every creature comfort for relaxed urban living. A well-considered contemporary layout optimises space and natural light, with floor-to-ceiling connection of open-plan interiors. Luxury appointments include a lavishly equipped gourmet kitchen, ducted air conditioning, and an abundance of build-in storage. Explore a smorgasbord of culture with Newtown, Alexandria, Erskineville village and Sydney Park just a short stroll away.
- Private street-access with extra height ceiling
- Contemporary high-quality finishes with stone kitchen bench tops & matte black tapware
- ILVE stainless steel appliances includes gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher & ducted rangehood
- Ultra-modern bathroom with fameless shower, mirror cabinet & designer wall tiles
- Enclosed bedroom with full height wall-cabinets
- Ducted air conditioning, internal laundry, security intercom, NBN connectivity
- Addtional storage cage in Basement
- Unrestricted street parking 6pm - 8am MON-FRI & all-day SAT & SUN
Conveniently situated to the vibrant neighbourhood of Erskineville. Only 650m walk to Erskineville train station (two stops to Sydney CBD), 4km to Sydney CBD, 2km to Sydney University and 3km to UTS.
Strata: $858/ quarterly
Council: $288.53/ quarterly
If you're interested in this property, please do not hesitate to contact us for more information & inspection arrangement.
Bruce 0478 886 675 & Jun 0449 870 788
What’s around Eve Street
Contact the real estate agent
Bruce - Li Tan
Triple S Property
Nearby schools in and around Erskineville, NSW
Top reviews by locals of Erskineville, NSW 2043
Discover what it's like to live in Erskineville before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Erskineville, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Erskineville, New South Wales?
Similar Apartments for sale in Erskineville, NSW 2043
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs