“Today's Most Affordable Home In Sippy Downs - Will Be Sold On or Before Auction”
When you'd lost hope and thought there was no light at the end of the tunnel, 7 Franklin Place, Sippy Downs is the Great Australian Dream you can afford and you can buy it today.
A family home consisting of three bedrooms on a flat and usable 449m2, being sold as vacant possession, you can move straight in!
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, a stones throw from the IGA shopping complex, Sienna Catholic College and Chancellor Schools are within minutes walking distance for the kids - Mum and Dad are going to love it here.
Constructed in the late 1990's, this is one of the very first homes built in Sippy Downs, a testament of the build quality and craftsmanship that you don't often see nowadays. Brick veneer exterior and a tiled roof, this home is clean as a whistle and move in ready, ready for your own design and flare.
- Building & Pest Report available upon request
- Owner occupied, move in ready
- Rental appraisal: $620 - $640 p/week
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Three bedrooms with built-ins
- Well equipped two bathrooms
- Single car garage with internal access
- 449m2 completely fenced allotment
- 600 x 600mm porcelain tiles
- Large double gate side access
- Great functional floor plan
- Functional kitchen, overlooking both living areas
- Front & rear, separate living areas
- Courtyard & outdoor area
- Ensuite to master bedroom + walk in robe
- Security screens & window dressings throughout
- Beautiful established gardens
- Solar hot water system