“Splash into a sublime Summer with this feature packed family character home!”
Enjoying a peaceful family friendly setting over two lots totalling 822m2, this superbly renovated character home combines contemporary living with a relaxed poolside sanctuary.
The gourmet kitchen is complemented by an adjacent butler's pantry and suits an entertainer's lifestyle, optimising an indoor/outdoor environment with nearby access to the fabulous deck overlooking the backyard. A perfect north east aspect ensures abundant light and cooling breezes throughout, while multiple living spaces add even greater appeal.
Our sellers are committed to relocating and this property will be sold.
Building and pest inspection reports available.
• Ducted r/cycle air conditioning throughout for year round comfort
• Formal and casual living areas plus superb entertainer's deck
• 2pac kitchen with European appliances including dishwasher
• Stone benchtops in kitchen, butler's pantry, laundry and family bathroom
• Freshly painted internally with high ceilings and polished floorboards
• Privately positioned master bedroom including ensuite and walk in robe
• All bedrooms are well proportioned and feature personal storage
• Work from home office positioned away from living areas
• Natural gas 5 burner cooktop, instantaneous hot water and heating
• Beat the Summer heat relaxing in the 10 metre in ground pool
• Beautifully established fenced grounds with children's swing set
• Enjoy fabulous inner city living just minutes to the CBD and amenities
Rates: Approximately $1480.68 per half year
Water Access: Approximately $314.95 per half year
1st February 2022, From 6.00pm
Ray White Toowoomba, 580 Ruthven Street
Due to COVID19 restrictions in room auctions are considered "invite only". Only people who have displayed an intent to purchase the property throughout the campaign should attend in person. Can't attend? Watch the auction online!
We're here for you...
When inspecting a property, the following guidelines will be required, and your assistance appreciated -
Physical distancing should always be observed.
No more than one person per 2 square metres for areas open to or used by guests or patrons, whether indoors or outdoors.
All persons to remain at least 1.5 metres away from other groups where possible.
The agent conducting the inspection will complete and retain (and produce for inspection as may be required), a written/or digital collection notice that complies with all legal requirements and directions.
We are here to help you with your property search and with the lowest interest rates ever available there has never been a better time to buy..