Home loan calculator?
“Quality & Charm”
All offers presented by 6pm Wednesday 25th 2022, unless sold prior
Quality and charm are at the heart of the stunning federation inspired residence. Situated in the desirable Roselea Estate, this home exudes a warm and inviting feel coupled with an exceptional location.
Upon entry the high ceilings and beautiful timber flooring guide you through the home and leave a lasting impression. The well designed floor plan sees multiple living spaces throughout including a carpeted activity room/designated study at the front of the property as well as a home theatre situated off the expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen. The open plan living boasts an abundance of natural light and connects effortlessly onto the large patio with timber decking and the lush lawned garden with well manicured garden beds and a good sized garden shed.
With four spacious bedrooms, there is room for the whole family. The master suite features a walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite bathroom and the three minor bedrooms all include built-in wardrobes and are serviced by the large family bathroom. The spacious laundry provides ample storage and a separate toilet, perfect for guests.
With multiple living spaces, large bedrooms and an abundance of light and charm, this outstanding family home really does have it all. Situated only moments from local amenities, a number of reputable schools, public transport and just 10 mins to the beach and Perth CBD, this property displays an incredible opportunity.
• Manicured front gardens
• Double garage with automatic door
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Good sized double garage with extra length for storage
• Timber flooring with feature inlays
• High ceilings throughout
• Carpeted activity room/ study at the front of the property
• Large open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Kitchen with ample bench space, dishwasher, Westinghouse oven, double sink with filtered water, a large pantry and breakfast bar
• Carpeted theatre room
• Large pitched roof patio with timber decking
• Reticulated gardens
• Garden shed
• Master bedroom with a walk in wardrobe with built in cabinetry and an ensuite bathroom
• Ensuite bathroom with single vanity, heat lamp, a large shower, and separate toilet
• Three minor bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Family bathroom with a shower, bath and single vanity
• Laundry with ample storage and separate toilet
• Alarm system
• Valet vacuum system
• Gas hot water system