“Under Offer by FLEUR KANE & JON BRADY”
Sale by Set DATE - All Offers Presented 9th September 2020 (sellers reserve the right to sell prior)
Nestled on a large 727sqm block this spacious and stylish Scott Park built home is the ultimate family residence in a supreme lifestyle location close to all amenities and the beach.
Step through the double entrance doors to be greeted by a warm and welcoming ambience, beautiful high ceilings and quality fixtures throughout. A total of 345sqm in size the home features expansive kitchen and open plan areas, home theatre, 4 bedrooms plus study, separate games room and a great blend of indoor/outdoor living.
The alfresco is the ultimate spot to unwind, have a BBQ and enjoy some quality family time as kids and pets play in the sprawling back garden. When it comes to space & style, it really doesn't get much better than this.
- Aggregate driveway and manicured front garden
- Double entrance doors and spacious entry hallway with high ceilings
- Large main bedroom with his & hers walk in robes, ensuite with double vanity, spa, shower & WC
- Separate study to front of home
- Open plan kitchen, meals and family area running onto alfresco
- Separate games room
- Home theatre room with recessed ceiling
- Kids wing with 3 large bedrooms, bathroom, separate toilet and laundry
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Extra large double garage with room for workbench or additional storage
- Solid blackbutt flooring to open plan living and meals area
- Shed with power
- Security system
- Abundance of storage
- 345sqm Scott Park 2006 built home
- 727sqm block
Council rates: $2,006.01 per annum
Water rates: $1,254.37 per annum
Block size: 727 sqm
Build year: 2006
Dwelling type: House
House Plans: Yes
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent or the client, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.