“Stunning home plus versatile property on 1,144 m2”
This stunning Orange Grove home has striking street appeal with views to match and is situated on a massive, mostly level 1,144m2 block of land featuring dual street access.
Originally built in the 1940's, the home was extensively re-built in 2012 and offers the perfect blend of old and new. High decorative ceilings have been carefully preserved and integrated with the new home, which offers all the practicalities one would expect of a modern day home, including a spacious outdoor entertaining space and open plan living taking in wonderful elevated views of Brisbane Water from Gosford City to the Rip Bridge at Booker Bay.
Other key features include;
• 3 large bedrooms with high ceilings plus a study
• 3 bathrooms - two bedrooms feature ensuite bathrooms
• Garaging for three cars plus workshop - most recently completed is a large double garage accessed from Uralla Lane boundary plus additional under home garaging
• Plenty of room for a pool, caravan or boat - or all of the above plus more!
• Heating via combustion stove, r/c air conditioning
• Solar hot water
• Bus stop at corner and five minutes to Woy Woy train station
For avid or aspiring gardeners, the property is set in parklike gardens with fruit trees and garden beds for seasonal vegetables. A steel garden shed, 5,000ltr rainwater storage and hot house completes the picture.
Given the land size and dual street access, preliminary discussions with Central Coast Council have confirmed the subdivision potential of the land. A second block of land accessible from Koonora Avenue would provide a level building pad with uninterrupted water views.
Council rates: $2,020.88pa, Water rates: $699.36
LOOKING TO BUY BUT NEED TO SELL FIRST? There are many options available to make this transition possible. The team at Ray White Umina Beach are here to assist and make this transition as simple and stress free as possible. Contact us to find out more.
DISCLAIMER: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.