“Charming Home and or Investment Opportunity”
7 Lefroy St Gingin.
Land area: 1082m2
If you are looking for a comfortable home with plenty of room for the family, animals and veg garden, then this one will tick all your boxes. Located on the north side of Gingin townsite, with country views over Cheriton Valley. The home has been tastefully renovated inside & out leaving almost nothing for the new owner to do but move in and enjoy the serenity this stunning country town has to offer.
- Double brick & tile home (1082 m2 or 1/4ac)
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Master with large mirrored built-in-robe
- New floor coverings, window treatments & paint throughout
- 5KW Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area plus ducted air-conditioning
- Slow combustion wood fire
- Front verandah & rear patio
- Single garage with automatic door
- 6m x 6m shed (2 roller doors, power, concrete floor & external water point)
- Auto reticulation with 8 stations
- Landscaped gardens and lawn area
- Fully fenced rear yard with loads of room to enjoy
- Great neighbours all round
- Views from the front overlooking the Cheriton Valley
- Walking distance to local amenities and school
- Suitable for first home buyers, retirees, investors & FIFO workers
For inspection and further information please call Adam Shields 0429 104 760.
Inspection will not disappoint!