“Another Successful Sale by Linda Weaver”
A welcoming home set on one level and designed with functional easy living in mind, this much loved property is on offer for the first time in 29 years.
Conveniently located with an easy lifestyle in mind, it's just a leisurely stroll to Currimundi Marketplace, Talara Primary College, Tumbledown Recreational Park and local medical services.
The interior layout comprising of three bedrooms and two bathrooms is centered around the living and dining spaces and well appointed kitchen. Opening through to the outdoors, the rear yard is framed by an established garden landscape with scope to add a pool. Privacy is assured with plenty of room for the kids and pets to play safely.
Soothing coastal breezes filter throughout the home, while split system air-conditioning offers welcome relief in the hotter months. A large double garage with internal access and gated carport is available to secure those extra toys.
What we love:
- Easy care 650 sqm block with room for four vehicles
- Space for everyone with great separation indoors and outside
- Open plan and versatile living zones
- Three bedrooms with fans, master with en-suite, walk in robe
- Security screens and doors throughout
- 3 x 3 metre garden shed
- Short walk to everything you need and only 5 minutes drive to Sunshine Coast Hospital Precinct, Birtinya Shopping Centre, Night Quarter Entertainment Precinct and of course, beautiful beaches...it's all here!
This property is oozing with potential and will be snapped up fast!
To secure your chance to purchase this fantastic property, give Linda a call on 0477 774 741.