“1/2 Acre Tropical Paradise in Town”
Stunning solar powered 11 year-old home nestled amid leafy setting bordering tree lined, mostly-dry gully - currently a bubbling seasonal creek, on the Southern outskirts of Sarina.
* Main bedroom has direct access to entertainment area & private garden outlook
* 10ft Ceilings, wheel chair access, fully air conditioned & security screened, 2-way bathroom & 2nd toilet
* Tiled outdoor areas overlook tropical grounds scattered with paperbark & native trees
* Tropical gardens & trees border the seasonal creek & wild-life corridor
* 2 bay powered shed, orchid house, bio-cycle septic & CHEAP RATES
* Abundant wild life: Monitors, pheasants, wallabies, echidna, possums, curlews, bush turkeys etc
* 3Kw solar power (12 panel), Solar hot water
* Fenced, enclosed vegetable garden keep out local bush turkeys
This delightful property is special: nature lovers, families ………..anyone? If you’re searching for a quality home, in town in a peaceful setting alive with fauna & flora – this is for you!
6 x 6 m Powered shed including benches, large orchid house
Bio-cycle septic - serviced currently at $90 per quarter
Roof fitted with gutter guard
2 Gully traps installed in grounds for extra drainage
Number of rare native trees including Brown Gardenia on the property in addition to a variety of fruit trees
Disclaimer: The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.