“Modern Family Perfection”
Adding to an enticing streetscape, central to Laurimar Village Restaurants and Shopping Precinct and boasting parks at either end of the street, this remarkable residence presents an aspirational family lifestyle opportunity in an environment of uncompromised quality and sought-after versatility.
Across two levels, well-proportioned rooms and an abundance of natural light create an inviting interior that perfectly partners with a vast alfresco area. Featuring easy-care, good looking exposed aggregate, covered, and stretching the entire length of the house, it seamlessly transitions from the family living to create a haven for indoor-outdoor living and entertainment that will be hard to surpass. A refined lounge delivers another option for ground floor living, while a large study delivers that all-important space to work from home, without compromising on bedroom space.
The hub of the home is, without doubt, the designer kitchen. Featuring an enormous stone finishes island bench/preparation station, stainless steel appliances, an abundance of drawers and walk-in fitted pantry, a window splashback introducing natural light ensure catering for any event is a breeze.
A first-floor living area opens up to the main bedroom with fitted dressing area, and hotel-inspired spa ensuite and three further bedrooms. Sharing the family bathroom, they are all blessed with stunning views to the nearby ranges, with one enjoying the added bonus of a private balcony.
- Wide board engineered timber floors throughout the ground floor
- 4 bedrooms plus study
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Double garage with rear access roller door
- Second garage ideal for collectors or your home-based business
- Luxury ensuite featuring spa, dual basins and oversized shower
- Guest powder room
- Security Alarm
- Huge under-stair storage
- Walk-in linen storage
- Gated access to the rear yard
- Established plants in the landscaped gardens
- Close proximity to prestige public and private schools including:
- Hazel Glen College p-12
- Ivanhoe Grammar
- Plenty Valley Christian School
- Gilson College
PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR INSPECTIONS
Kylie McGrath 0417 856 698