“Sustainable Living - Convenient Lifestyle - Sought after location”
This architecturally designed home in the award-winning and popular Currumbin Valley Ecovillage, has been built with quality, climate, sustainability and convenience front of mind.
Featuring 2 separate self contained living areas, the potential to live in one, and offer the other for family living, work from home or therapy room purposes is available.
The thoughtfully landscaped gardens are low maintenance and feature raised veggie beds and native plantings bringing the birds and abundant wildlife, while 3 outdoor decks make the best use of summer and winter sun and amazing Gold Coast climate.
Inside, natural timber finishes have thoughtfully been used throughout the open plan kitchen and living areas, bringing a sense of calm and connection with nature.
Enjoy the peaceful and lush surrounds of living in the Currumbin Valley with the convenience of being only a short distance from Currumbin Beach and the M1, major shopping centres and the Gold Coast Airport.
- 2 self contained living areas connected via lockable corridor
- Master bedroom featuring extra large ensuite
- Extensive storage/cupboard space, plus 3 storage sheds outside
- Double carport and an area for a further car/small caravan
- Wheelchair access throughout property
- Wildlife Reserve, nature lovers paradise - no dogs or cats
Community facilities - solar heated swimming pool, gym, library and hall, workshops and social gatherings, markets, organic produce store, caf, walking tracks, onsite allied health practitioner suites with plans for more facilities in the future.