“SOLD by Lauren McCarthy”
Homely in Harmony
This home will make a stunning first impression on you from the Hamptons facade and manicured gardens to the front and the wow factor continues throughout!
Thoughtfully designed and meticulously styled, 7 Needlewood Street will be loved by buyers who are looking for not just their next property but a place to call home.
This quality home features:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living, double lock up garage.
- Master bedroom with tinted windows, tv bracket, walk in robe and ensuite.
- Large, open plan living and dining with quality vinyl plank flooring and huge stacker doors opening to the outdoors.
- Plush carpet to media room and bedrooms.
- Reverse cycle, ducted, zoned 'smart' air conditioner.
- Functional and stylish kitchen with walk in pantry, stone benchtops, dishwasher and pendant lights.
- Main bathroom with a beautiful, big freestanding bath tub.
- Separate laundry.
Outside the home has just as many exciting features:
- Beautiful gardens and lawn both front and rear on this spacious 433m2 block.
- Large yard to both sides.
- Right hand side with enough space for additional vehicle parking such as a boat, trailer or caravan (rare find in Harmony!)
- Good sized back yard for the kids and pets to run and play.
- Great sized, tiled alfresco area.
- Brilliant firepit area off the main alfresco, perfect for entertaining.
There are so many extras that make this house a home, an inspection to appreciate everything on offer here is a must!
Now is the time to buy into the exciting development and community that is Harmony. We are just a quarter of the way through the development with some very impressive infrastructure planned for the area - the expected growth is enticing for Harmony property owners, get in now!
Suburb review from the agent
Located in the heart of the Sunshine Coast and spanning across the east & west side of the highway. There are 3 distinct areas within Palmview: - Original part of the suburb, western side of the hway, acreage properties - Palmview Forest deveopment, western side of the hway average block size 2,000 - 5,000m2. Multimillion dollar homes. - Eastern side home to the developments of Village Green and Harmony where block sizes average around 375m2 and average home price approx $750,000.View all reviews of Palmview, QLD 4553