“Stylish residence. Ideal family home.”
One of Cremorne Point's most tasteful and beautiful character residences set in established, colourful and superbly maintained gardens. Private and tranquil, this charming home is located at the end of a tree-lined cul-de-sac and adjoins Prior Avenue Park and tennis court. It has views of the harbour, the bridge and the surrounding district. It is very conveniently situated, close to local shops, bus and ferry stops, and is within easy reach of the city.
Tastefully appointed and decorated, this home has many separate living spaces with every luxury and modern convenience. It features three levels with main living area and balcony at ground level, bedrooms and gallery above and double garage, laundry and wine cellar below.
* The north facing gourmet kitchen and informal dining room with cathedral ceilings are a highlight. The informal lounge/TV room adjoins and is also flooded with sunlight
* A generous Italian terracotta tiled dining conservatory opens through sets of French doors to a full length entertaining balcony with BBQ, ideal for both intimate and lavish entertaining
* Exquisite timber panelled living room with fireplace and heavy beamed ceilings creates a warm and cosy atmosphere.
* The fourth bedroom/guest room with Juliet balconies completes the ground floor and is ideal for long staying visitors, being on its own level
* The master bedroom, with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom, enjoys water views to Fort Denison and across to the city
* Two more bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a main bathroom share the upstairs level
* A large, light filled gallery or study off the stairway landing and main bedroom has views to the city and surrounding landscape
* Internal stairs lead to the double lock up garage, laundry and wine cellar
* Cremorne Point ferry wharf is a very pleasant stroll by way of beautiful Cremorne Reserve
Move right in, there is nothing that hasn't already been done.
Come see and sigh, this home needs to be seen to be appreciated!
What’s around Prior Avenue
Nearby schools in and around Cremorne Point, NSW
Discussions in Cremorne Point, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Cremorne Point, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Cremorne Point, NSW 2090
No similar properties found in Cremorne Point