“your own private oasis!”
This property is simply so outstanding that it must be seen to be truly appreciated. An absolutely rare find, it offers the perfect lifestyle on 1.87ha approx. of peaceful bush surrounds whilst being only 10 minutes to the city. With a huge floorplan boasting five bedrooms, three bathrooms, three living spaces – including a guest wing and separate parent's retreat, there is so much to love. The jewel in the crown is the massive outdoor entertaining area that enjoys stunning mountain, bay and river views plus a wonderful gazebo for year round entertaining. There is even a superb 'man cave' garage with it's very own deck! This quality property offers so much value, multiple options for family & guest living plus an abundance of land to enjoy.
Special homes like this do not come about very often, and it is certainly unparalleled when considering the amazing value, ultimate privacy and abundance of space that it offers. So if you have been searching for an acreage property, but still want stunning views and close proximity to the CBD, then look no further. 7 Sarean Court truly offers your very own private paradise.
- Rare opportunity in one of Geilston Bay's most exclusive pockets
- Suburbia meets the bush on a huge 1.87ha allotment
- Picturesque bay, river and mountain views
- Quiet cul de sac location close to Shag Bay Heritage Trail & Geilston Bay foreshore
- Massive & versatile floorplan with three separate living zones
- Stunning modern kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances & thoughtful
- Master suite complete with huge walk in wardrobe and stylish ensuite
- Four additional bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes & enjoyment of lovely views
- Huge family bathroom with double vanity and luxurious corner spa bath
- Downstairs offering separate guest wing or teenager's retreat – complete with
separate entry, generous bedroom & study nook, bathroom and large living space with
- Multiple decking options around the home – follow the sun & enjoy a different view
from every angle
- Huge 'X-factor' entertaining space – featuring unbelievable decking, fantastic views &
undercover gazebo BBQ area for year-round entertaining – the ultimate party area!
- Fully fenced landscaped grounds directly surrounding the home – perfect for young
kids & pets
- Huge garage/workshop with in built shelving & heaps of storage options – the ultimate
'man cave' featuring it's very own deck!
- Large gently sloping 1.87ha grounds offering privacy and space for the whole family to
enjoy, including a 12x12 shed, small chook pen or dog run, veggie patch and an
abundance of fruit trees – complete with a comprehensive watering system to allow
- Direct access from the property to the Meehan Ranges bike tracks and walking track to
Shag Bay Heritage Trail
- Concrete driveway with heaps of parking space – including 2x undercover bays plus
plenty of room for boats, caravans and trailers
- Multiple entries to the home, including flat access making it easily accessible for
- Premium home with quality features & fixtures throughout - including honeycomb
double cell blockout blinds & quality curtains & flooring
- Well insulated with both electric and wood fire heating options for year round comfort
- All this is in walking distance to good schools, the Geilston Bay Boat Club and
recreation area, the Shag Bay Heritage Trail and just a stone's throw to popular
Lindisfarne Village and all it has to offer including shops, schools, recreation facilities
and buses and transport.
Year built: 1994
Construction type: Weatherboard
Heating: Electric & wood fire
Rates: $1900 approx. per annum.
Water: $1000 approx. per annum.
Rental Appraisal: $655-$695 approx. per week
Living Areas: 3
What’s around Sarean Court
Contact the real estate agent
Nearby schools in and around Geilston Bay, TAS
Discussions in Geilston Bay, TAS
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Geilston Bay, Tasmania?
Similar Houses for sale in Geilston Bay, TAS 7015
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs