Home loan calculator?
“Pretty as a Picture!”
This beautifully updated home in ever-popular Newstead offers spacious, sunny and comfortable living in a quiet yet convenient location. The home is situated on a large, level block with lovely street appeal and a cosy, cottage feel.
• Homely, warm and inviting
• Updated kitchen with open plan living
• Renovated bathroom, laundry and toilet
• Re-plastered ceilings
• Quality updated carpet
• Huge rear yard with loads of room for kids
• Established gardens with nine fruit trees
• Two storage sheds
• Large main bedroom with built ins
• Close to quality local schools, shops and cafes
• Short distance to the CBD
Council rates: $315 p/q approx.
Water rates: $240 p/q approx.
Land size: 708m2 approx.
Building size: 101m2 approx.
Year built: 1950
Rental estimate: $450-$480 per week
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.