Rural Property description
“Get Ready To Live The Good Life”
- CONTRACT CRASHED! DON’T MISS OUT THIS TIME! - Prepare to relax from the moment you begin the beautiful 450 metre drive up to the homestead, beginning at the huge Bowen mango trees lining the entry, past the ducks on the spring-fed dam and the cattle grazing in the lush paddocks, past the tractor & avocado packing shed (catching a glimpse of the incredible horse facilities beyond) and then arriving at the charming and oh-so-welcoming residence.
Beloved by the same family for over 20 years, and recently renovated throughout with comfort in mind, the immaculate home complements the beautifully maintained property. Built by well-known local builder Jos Toonen in his distinctive hexagonal design, the welcoming homestead is light-filled and spacious, enjoying a wonderful outlook across the rolling paddocks and beyond. With a downsize approaching, our sellers are offering the fortunate new owners a unique “Walk In, Walk Out” situation, where everything to begin your new farm life is included – the tractor and slasher, the mower, even the cows can be yours!
Features We Love:
- Approximately 30 lush acres in a private and peaceful location
- Renovated homestead with North-easterly aspect and lovely outlook
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, media room, reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Sunny verandah to enjoy the views and a spacious undercover entertaining patio
- Huge spring-fed dam stocked with Saratoga and Australian Bass for fly fishing
- 5 bay shed with float or machinery bay, 4 bay garage & stable, storage sheds
- Olympic-sized Todd Cunningham ELD arena with jumps, plus round yard
- Five fenced paddocks, plus electric fencing for horses, and gates between paddocks for easy stock movement
- Ample water supply with pump from dam and 80,000L rainwater tanks
- 80 Lamb Hass avocado trees, 25 mango trees, dragonfruit, pecans, macadamia & citrus
- Chook run and vegetable garden
- Sale includes tractor, slasher, arena leveller, mower, avocado picking equipment, all general farm supplies and more!
- 5 happy resident cows (mixed breeds) plus a ‘pet’ Muscovy duck named Barney
- Wireless NBN
- Please click on the property video to see even more of this beautiful farm
Your new country escape is perfectly situated between Eumundi and Yandina, and is an easy 25 minute drive to Coolum Beach or Noosa. We look forward to welcoming you to an upcoming open home, or please contact Athena Law or William Emms to book your private inspection. We can’t wait to introduce you to Barney!
Disclaimer: The information statements, views/or opinions expressed in this publication are to be used as a guide only. Neither the Seller, Property Lane Realty nor any other person involved in the preparation of distribution of this material gives any guarantee or warranty concerning the accuracy or validity of its contents nor will they accept any liability. All prospective Buyers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the suitability of the property.