“Victorian Potential, Village Vibrancy, Bay Brilliance!”
Let your imagination run free with this versatile Victorian cottage nestled in a tranquil, tree-lined pocket of period-perfect Albert Park. Ready for a new lease of life with scope to renovate, elevate and extend (STCA), this showcase of elegant space invites fresh ideas with a special opportunity to customise every detail to align with your lifestyle. Zoned to Albert Park College and Albert Park Primary School, enjoy an easy stroll to South Melbourne Beach, Gasworks Farmers' Market, and village shopping, cafes and restaurants.
Discover 2 naturally lit bedrooms, living and dining, functional kitchen, sunroom, bathroom with walk-in shower, a deep paved courtyard, a private internal outdoor space, and a large carport with potential for two vehicles plus rear Barrett Lane access.
There is plenty to work with here. Take full advantage of original period features including soaring ceilings, decorative cornices, exquisite period lighting, an arched hallway, and intricate lacework on verandah entry. A stunning illustration of charming Victorian character, the time is ripe to make this one your special project today!
At a glance...
* 2 large bedrooms
* Spacious living and dining with split-system heating/cooling
* Large sunroom
* Functional kitchen with gas cooking and breakfast bar
* Bathroom with walk-in shower
* Roomy courtyard with rear laneway access
* Private internal courtyard
* A range of charming period features
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland, restaurants, cafes, and the beach
Property Code: 1735