“SUB PENTHOUSE LEVEL APARTMENT MUST BE SOLD COULD IT BE YOUR NEW HOME OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY”
This is a golden opportunity for the astute investor or owner occupier to acquire a fabulous 2 bedroom apartment in this almost new building at Harbour Town. Immaculate presentation, with neutral colour scheme. Large open plan kitchen, fully tiled living areas and large alfresco balcony complete the picture.
This property will be sold in the next few weeks and if you are in the market for a bargain property this has to be it. High rental returns and low body corporate - its all here. Close to shops, transport, restaurants, cinemas and cafes. Harbourtown has recently undergone a massive upgrade to its cinema and restaurant precinct and it's a great place to hang out.
With public transport so close and the choice of shopping precincts within a short distance. Nothing to spend - it's a crazy price - come and view and make your offer - don't miss out.
* Generous Master Bedroom with WIR and ensuite
* Good sized 2nd bedroom with Robes
* Large entertaining balcony with expansive views
* Stylish kitchen with quality appliances and mirror splash back
* Air conditioned throughout
* Expansive tiled open plan living area stretching out onto large alfresco balcony
* Secure underground car parking
* Pet friendly
* Great pool and community areas
* Low Body Corporate
* High rental returns for investors
* Secure intercom and foyer access for added security
For more information or to arrange a private inspection please call David Bagnall or Lorraine Drysdale.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.