“Premier inner city living in Regency Hyde Park”
Ideally set in the highly sought after 'Regency Hyde Park', this two bedroom apartment presents a spectacular offering of executive city living at its finest. Offering an enviable North-East aspect capturing district views and well-suited to both the investor or owner occupier alike, this residence is an excellent opportunity to experience sophisticated living in one of Sydney's most desirable locations.
- Well appointed, generous floorplan focused on capturing park views
- Two spacious bedrooms both with built-in robes
- North-facing master bedroom with views & large ensuite
- 24 hour concierge service and full time building manager
- Secure car space and visitor parking
- Wide range of facilities including a gym, heated indoor pool, sauna & spa
Centrally located in the Hyde Park precinct, this residence is perfectly placed to capitalise on world class amenities, restaurants, shopping outlets, transport & the best of Sydney's attractions.
Water Rates: 157.31 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $299.20 p/q approx.
The NSW government has scaled back restrictions around open homes as part of a staged approach to living with the COVID-19 virus. Density limits, QR code check-ins and mask wearing are no longer mandatory, but some may choose to wear masks and practice social distancing and hygiene precautions, and we fully support this as a business.