“Perfect City Pad With Spectacular Harbour Views”
Magnificent Sydney Harbour views from boat-filled Elizabeth Bay to The Heads take centre stage at this impressive one-bedroom apartment elevated high on level 7 of 40 Macleay, a recently updated security building with stylish common areas, lift and residents' laundry. Streamlined and sunny with chic minimalist interiors, polished concrete floors and NE aspect, the apartment is the perfect city pad or market entry in the heart of cosmopolitan Potts Point.
Enjoy spectacular 180 views over landmark Elizabeth Bay House and multi-million dollar waterfront mansions to Clark Island, Shark Island, Bradleys Head and Vaucluse in this peaceful and private sanctuary set at the quiet rear of the building. Full of light and wrapped by wide windows, the apartment features an entry hall, living area with modern open-plan kitchen and a large double bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
Presenting unbeatable convenience with cafes, restaurants, shops, supermarket and buses at door, the apartment offers a fantastic lifestyle just 500m to harbourside Beare Park and Elizabeth Bay marina caf, 5 minutes stroll to Kings Cross train station and an easy walk to the Royal Botanic Gardens, Art Gallery of New South Wales and the city.
• Breathtaking Sydney Harbour views
• Streamlined interiors, sunny NE aspect
• Peaceful elevated position on Level 7
• Living area, modern open-plan kitchen
• Bosch d'washer, electric cooktop, oven
• Large bedroom with built-ins and ensuite
• Bright, airy ensuite bathroom with shower
• Entry hall with built-in storage cupboard
• Security building with lift; intercom entry
• Stylish common areas; residents' laundry
• Cafes, restaurants, supermarket, shops, buses at door
• Stroll to Kings Cross trains; walk to the city