“Thornton - smart and spacious design”
The perfect blend of size, style and location close to all of Penrith's lifestyle amenities provides a superb opportunity for buyers with this spacious 6th floor apartment. Its well-planned single level layout provides a great low maintenance living environment with fresh interiors, good proportions and an elevated setting that captures a sweeping district outlook.
- Featuring 85sqm of space including a flowing open design
- A private and sunlit balcony that flows off the living area
- Two bedrooms positioned at opposite ends of the floorplan
- Carpeted bedrooms both have walk-in robes and ensuite
- Stylish gas kitchen with dishwasher and eat-in breakfast bar
- Air-conditioning, timber floorboards and crisp white décor
- Security car space plus lift access and intercom entrance
- Landscaped gardens, playground and a BBQ area
As part of the master-planned Thornton Estate, it offers the best of both worlds for home owners and smart investors because of its modern design, great security and excellent location. There are walking paths and parks at your front door, cafes and restaurants a few minutes' walk away, and it's just 150m to the train station and Westfield shopping.
Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
Council Rates: $395 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $938 Quarterly
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.