Rural Property description
“'Colcannon' - Photographers Dream Property”
'Colcannon' is located about 10 km north of Pittsworth, 50km west of Toowoomba, 30 mins to Wellcamp Airport, 3km gravel balance bitumen access.
Single phase mains power, internet service, school bus service to Pittsworth, approx 1.5km, mail 5 days (1km)
RPD: Lot 14 Plan A342436
AREA: 64.55 hA (159.5 ACRES)
RATES: $951.36 NETT HALF YEAR
'Colcannon' is undulating elevated basalt country into softwood scrub country with approx 20ha (50 acres) planted to improved pastures, creeping bluegrass, gatton panic, rhodes grass & some legumes, balance natural blue grass, open grazing natural bushland
'Colcannon' is divided into 6 main paddocks, mixed wood & steel posts & 4 barb, generally good fencing.
Large dam good catchment, approx 3 m depth, equipped with fire-fighter with petrol motor pumping to 2000 gallon overhead gi tank on steel stand reticulates to troughs & garden, 5 troughs
Equipped with pump jack with petrol motor into 1000 gallon poly tank (as above), currently not in use.
• 2 storey brick veneer home approx 30 year old.
• Formal entrance, tiled foyer, library/sitting area, including a wall of glass & timber cabinet. Sunken formal lounge north facing kitchen/living area spacious functional kitchen with gas cooktop Westinghouse wall oven, dishwasher, pantry, polished concrete flooring. Brick feature in dining area with wood heater, open onto covered outdoor living, entertainment area, concrete flooring leading into hexagon gazebo with 6 burner gas BBQ and large wood fired oven with seating & benches. (this area is a real entertainers delight).
• Also downstairs we have 3 built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans (suit double beds). Bathroom with separate spa bath, and shower powder room with vanity & separate toilet, separate office with cupboards, timber staircase leads to parents retreat which features spacious main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, surrounded by verandah with spectacular views to the Bunya Mountains to north & Gowrie Mt to the east with parents retreat area, reverse cycle air in main bedroom.
• Established natural garden setting.
• Garage 12m x 9m concrete floor colorbond double roller doors, power connected.
• 2 x 7000 gallon gal tanks with pressure pump (house)
• 1 x 7000 gallon galv tank (shed)
• Railway Drovers Carriage:
• Set on steel stumps, equipped with power & plumbing including septic, (potential guests quarters)
• Shed: 12m x 12m x 4.2 high colorbond shed, concrete floor, steel frame, enclosed 3 sides
• 1 x 5000 gall poly tank, hard stand area, all weather access to road
Steel Cattle Yards:
• Steel loading ramp, race, 3 yards and forcing pen, plus covered equine vet crush with concrete floor.
Older farm shed, timber & iron construction with concrete floor
'Colcannon' is a spectacular diverse rural living property conveniently located to Pittsworth and City of Toowoomba & Wellcamp Airport. Explore and appreciate the beauty of nature on this appealing rural property or just relax and enjoy the comforts and views from the numerous features of this two storey home.
Sale: Expressions Of Interest closing 23June 5pm (if not sold prior)