New to the market and nestled in a very sought-after suburb of Railway Estate, comes this charming and adorable abode, guarantees convenient living.
This is an opportunity for those seeking a comfortable home on a large block. A classic 1900's highset residence still retains its lovely characteristics combining modern and original inclusions with its high ceilings, decorative fretwork, tongue and groove walls, plus a blend of modernised windows and louvers - fortunate to capture the daily breezes this home brings.
There are two bedrooms and a spacious sleep out which could be used as a second sitting area or office. Fully air-conditioned throughout for all year comfort. The light-filled kitchen provides gas cooking with plenty of cupboard and bench area - from here you can admire the size and space of the backyard - time to start your veggie garden!!
Downstairs is fully lockable, excellent height, clean concreted slab, plenty of room for storage plus workspace area and includes the laundry.
A perfect entry point into the housing market, this quaint home sits on a generous 809m2 block with ample room to store boat, caravan, extra cars or trailer. The backyard offers plenty of room to add a pool or large shed.
Just a hop, skip and jump to schools, parks, boat ramp, Cowboys Stadium and minutes to the CBD.
This is a prime opportunity for you to add our own touch by updating, improving or extending - Potential is endless. Call today to book your private inspection.
- Prime location and opportunity to update
- Neat and tidy home
- First time on the market in 33 years
- Functional floor design with open plan living and dining
- Light-filled kitchen features gas cooking and plenty of cupboard/bench space
- Two good sized bedrooms both with air-conditioning
- Spacious enclosed front verandah ideal for the morning cuppa
- Bathroom features combined shower and mini tub
- Separate toilet for extra convenience
- NBN installed
- 809m2 yard plenty of room for boat, caravan, trailer or add pool and shed
- Double gate entrance with access to rear of yard
- Large shade sail installed to side of house offering extra shelter for car parking
- Fully lockable underneath with an abundance of space
- Walking distance to primary and secondary schools
- Walking distance local convenience stores, boat ramp and dog off-leash area
- Hop Skip and jump to Cowboys Stadium - Queensland Country Bank Stadium
- Minutes to the CBD, The Strand and Palmer Street Precinct
- Minutes to Fairfield Waters Precinct, Kmart and Bunnings