“North Gold Coast.. 3 Bed 2 Bath Central Location”
* 3 Bedrooms
* 2 Bath
* 2 Garage
* Built in wardrobes
* Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, soft close draws
* Ceiling fans though out
* Open plan living / dining
* New undercover, very private patio, featuring a stone wall that covers the length of the patio, beautiful tiles, outdoor fan, insulated and a fire proof wall. All council approved.
* Freshly painted inside and new hinges and door knobs through out.
* Roof repainted with waterproof membrane paint.
* Garage has storage shelves and an anti slip floor
* Air conditioning in main lounge
* Solar Panels
This home is absolutely immaculate! Nothing to do, just move in and enjoy this exclusive quiet street.
At the end of the cul de sac, 120metres, there is parkland running along the creek with walking tracks which lead to the Coombabah Lakelands Conservation Area. Along the way you can enjoy the birdlife and observe kangaroos.
This home is very central to so many areas the Gold Coast has to offer....
1 klm - Esplanade on Coombabah creek, with walking tracks and parklands.
3 min - IGA and local shops
5 min - Access to the Broadwater at the Turana St Boat Ramp.
6 min - Paradise Point Cafes and Restaurants
7 min - Harbour Town Outlet shopping, restaurants and cinemas
15 min - Sanctuary Cove
22 min - Movie World, Wet and Wild, Top Golf
3 Primary and 2 High Schools near by.
Bus stop 300 metres.