“Sold Sold Sold”
Unrivalled Value with space galore! It's not the best presented home going around but boasts two really generous living zones, Renovated kitchen, a great floor plan, big bedrooms with robes and a location that is convenient to everything a family needs.
- Spacious Front lounge with gas heating point and dedicated dining area that could easily be used as a study area
- Bright renovated kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, heaps of cupboards and draws and centrally located to be in touch with all aspects of the living area
- Master bedroom with bay window, walk in robe, air-conditioner and private ensuite
- Three minor bedrooms all with built in robes and the largest with its own split system air conditioner
- Updated main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Main living area has a meals and massive step down Family/Games area as well as another gas point for heating and big reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Sliding door from the main living area lead to the all weather patio and beautifully flat back yard
- Great street appeal with a covered carport under the main roof and extra parking space behind.
- Extra features include stunning wood laminate flooring through traffic areas, big gas storage Hot water unit, Just a few doors up from Larkspur Park
- Tenants paying $450/week and are on a periodic lease so someone wanting to move in can have vacant possession.
- Big 742sm block on the west side of Poseidon Road and not only is the zoning changed to R30 its in the catchment zone for Ocean Reef High School.
If you have been looking for a big family home in this great suburb then be sure to view as soon as you can. With the price this home is now being advertised at it will not be around for long.