“Wake up to Coastal Living on the Broadwater!”
Enjoy a seamless indoor-outdoor living all year around! why not when you are right on the Gold Coast iconic ever-changing Broadwater.
For Open homes/ Private inspection: Please enter from Labrador Street and make your way up the driveway main reception foyer
Grand Apartment offers an idyllic Gold Coast lifestyle with all the premium resort facilities here for you. Competitively priced, this spacious 2-bedroom property positioned on the 7th floor has a north east aspect. Perfect by day and breathtaking by night to enjoy a light breakfast or a chilled glass of wine at sunset this is Living!
This two-bedroom partly furnished apartment with air conditioning offers an open plan lounge dining area, island bench kitchen with ample storage, a well-appointed master bedroom with floor to ceiling glass windows framing breathtaking water views. A two-way bathroom with bath and enclosed laundry, private second bedroom with robe. The spacious open plan living allows for easy entertaining from the inside to the outside to truly enjoy all aspects of this lifestyle or investment opportunity.
Close to everything the Northern Gold Coast has to offer and so much more to be discovered. Lifestyle is everything is this exciting location with only moments to sanded shores of the Broadwater and it 160m tidal pool. boat ramp and fishing jetty. The famous Grand Hotel.
Situated across from famous Charis Seafoods and pelican feeding! Your choice of restaurants & cafes precinct at your doorstep, every day will feel like a holiday.
Forever, breathtaking views, location, golden beaches & fabulous dining location!!
The Grand Apartments is an ideal lifestyle choice for downsizers or the savvy investors with a solid investment opportunity to include in the holiday pool with healthy income, while enjoying holiday for the family during the year. Located on the 7th floor with a north east aspect, you can enjoy the idyllic and serene coastal breezes filling this property is the ultimate address to call home soon.
Enjoy all that the Gold Coast has to offer within a short distance.... breathtaking views, fine and recreational dinning just downstairs and mesmerising strolls and people watching along the Broadwater and Parklands just at your doorstep.
Labrador /Broadwater is one of the Gold Coast most exciting & sort after location for buyers and investors in the last 5 years with large growth new infrastructure and 2021 will take it to the next level with property predicted increase in over coming months.
Prime as in investment or for those looking for that perfect all year-round holiday lifestyle.
Features of this 7th floor apartment!
- Sweeping Broadwater, views from the main bedroom and balcony views, fine and recreational dinning just downstairs and mesmerising strolls along the Broadwater!
- Vendor is selling the apartment furnished, list of items on request
- Modern kitchen plus storage
- Combined lounge/dining
- Two bedrooms with built-ins
- Full bathroom with bath (two ways)
- Large, enclosed balcony with shutters
- 1 car space No 57
- Built in 2001
- Gold Coast City Council Rate $995.79 6mth
- Gold Coast City Water Rate $ TBA
- Body Corporate $130 per week approximately (includes Water usage)
- Body Corporate disclosure statement available on request
- Rental appraisal of $450 -$500/week
- Boat ramp and facilities directly in front
- Handy local bus stop
- Harbour Town Premium Shopping outlet within and local shops 5 min drive
Grand Apartment Resort facilities:
- On site Management
- Secure underground car park
- Visitors Parking
- 25-metre heated pool, heated spa, sauna, steam room, gym and boardroom
- Refurbished BBQ area & well-appointed large entertainment areas
- Recently upgraded common areas, including reception lifts & hallways
- Pet friendly complex with Body Corporate approval
- Onsite managers
Call today to book an inspection at a time convenient to you Chris Ryan: Sales & Marketing local specialist 0415 850 767
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is obtained from owners and/or relevant and legitimate third-party sources. We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information is true and accurate however, we accept no responsibility, offer no guarantee or warranty and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Interested parties must rely solely on their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.