“A Light-filled Contemporary Lifestyle with 'EAST VILLAGE' Apartment @ZETLAND”
An unmatched blend of style, comfort and location is on display in this stunning Payce development ‘EAST VILLAGE’ apartments. Showcasing superior design and a luxury fit out, it is an enviable indoor to outdoor entertainer with the combined lounge/dining area sweeping out to the sun-drenched alfresco balcony. Enjoy the good life with Zetland's fabulous amenities laid out at your feet.
‘EAST VILLAGE’ Apartment 722 features:
- Secure ‘EAST VILLAGE’ apartment with building manager and lift access
- Immaculate presentation with generous open plan living and dining
- Brand new timber flooring, 722 is brimming with an abundance of light and sunshine
- North facing entertainer’s balcony with glass frame emphasising lush garden views and welcome in the light
- High-end stone wrapped designer kitchen with Smeg appliances including a gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Spacious bedroom suites both with robes, master with ensuite
- Contemporary bathrooms, concealed laundry, gas bayonet for heating and the barbeque
- Secure car space and storage cage
‘EAST VILLAGE’ the location above all:
- Victoria Park's East Village shopping centre offering everything from your day-to-day shopping (Coles), Virgin Active Gym, a multitude of restaurants as well as general services or the morning coffee
- Easy stroll to award-winning Green Square library, Green Square town centre and Green Square station (one-stop to Central station, T8 Airport Line)
- Multiple bus services (302, 303, 304 & 348) only moments from your door step
- Short drive to some of Sydney's finest beaches including Bondi and Coogee
- Green Square is soon to be home to a state-of-the-art aquatic centre with Olympic-sized pool and waterpark
- Enjoying fast commute, approximately 4km to Sydney CBD
To find out more contact our team, Jack 0411 412 878 or Kenny 0422 886 223.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by HELIUM PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your enquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise.