“Light & Bright Renovated Torrens Title Home with Rear Lane Access & Double Lock Up Garage”
Bright open plan living spaces with freshly updated interiors, this magnificent Torrens Title family home is ready to move straight into and enjoy.
Positioned on the high side of a quiet tree lined street in a convenient location just a short stroll from village cafes, shops, schools, light rail & bus transport.
Property features include;
- Tri-level layout featuring open plan living and dining that flow seamlessly to a private entertainer's courtyard
- Sun-filled north-east private and low maintenance backyard complete with built-in bench seating and sun shade sails
- Fully renovated kitchen equipped with induction cook top, 900mm oven, integrated dishwasher & fridge/ freezer, pantry, Caesarstone benchtops with cafe style retractable glass panels that open out to the courtyard
- Three well appointed bedrooms plus additional home office/study space
- Master bedroom features raked ceilings with built-in wardrobes and access to own balcony
- Neatly appointed main bathroom with separate shower & bathtub
- Fully renovated bathroom and combined laundry on the lower level
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, timber plantation shutters, timber flooring, LED lighting & abundant storage
- New double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Heated floors to kitchen and downstairs bathroom
- Rear lane access with double automated lock-up garage
- Enjoys an elevated setting with expansive district outlook
- Close by to Orange Grove Market and public school, Leichhardt Park Aquatic Centre
- Moments to local eateries, Rozelle/Balmain Villages, abundance of waterfront parkland and the infamous Bay Run along the harbour foreshore
CONTRACT & COMPLIMENTARY BUILDING & PEST INSPECTION REPORT AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Balmain Realty "Real Estate Solutions for the Balmain Peninsula & Inner West"
(Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent)