“When mod cons and near-city reach let you get busy living in an easy breezy all-rounder on Maud...”
Just a few kicks of the footy away from Unley Oval is the 3-bedroom, move-in ready haven with a robust rental history to make it a sound investment today, and a place to settle down tomorrow.
Am easy-care block on a leafy, quiet street and a home with all the must-haves and mod cons make this the all-rounder to appease anyone from relentless professionals to restless retirees.
With ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, lock-up garage, fresh floating floors, easy-care rear courtyard, a master bedroom with access to a two-way ensuite, and not a thing left to do; this neat and tidy abode says, "Go on, get busy living".
Open the sliding doors that separate the spacious lounge room from the kitchen and dining room to create a free-flowing and versatile journey from front to back.
That leaves those three bedrooms - all worthy of any bonafide family home - to find refuge on the western side of the home and ensure a good night's rest while night owls potter about.
Shopping sprees at the boutiques of Unley and King William Roads, epic encounters on Unley Oval, and weekend bike rides to the CBD...
There's not much more you could want from Maude. Make it yours.
And there's more:
- Close to a range of quality schools, including Unley and Highgate Primary Schools, Walford Anglican School for Girls and many more
- Ensuite with Basin, toilet and instant access to main bathroom
- Walk-in robe to master bedroom and built-in robes to bedroom 3
- Quality carpets and timber look floating floors
- Garden shed to easy-care rear gardens
- Breakfast bar and plenty of bench and cupboard space to kitchen
- Just a short walk from the cafes, public transport and many amenities on Duthy Street and Unley Road
CT / 5142/981
Council / City of Unley
Zoning / RH(C)'SH6
Built / 1987
Land / 310m2
Frontage / 14.63m
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor's Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.