“Sophisticated charm in the heart of Guildford”
For lovers of the bygone era, this indulgent property is for you.
Meticulously renovated and restored by the current owner, this 1909 homestead is bursting with gorgeous inclusions and modern style while still embracing the grandness of the original home. A commemorative plaque registered to the original soldier and his family who owned the house during the war sets the scene for the towering ceilings, solid jarrah floors and open fireplaces which evoke a warmth and peace that you will feel when you walk through the door. Seriously, you will never want to leave.
The scope of work that has gone into this home cannot be quantified but here is some of the notable inclusions:
• Grand entry hall with spectacularly high ceilings throughout
• Open plan family, kitchen dining area flooded with natural light
• 4th bedroom or kids play room overlooking the backyard
• Custom built study with cabinetry built in.
• All custom made cabinetry through each room including all bedrooms and entrance
• Decadent custom made curtains and ornate feature lighting throughout
• Each bedroom has a usable fireplace with extravagant marble surround.
• Highest quality commercial air conditioning unit big enough to supply a two storey house as originally planned.
• Bathroom includes a Victoria and Albert designer bath tub, double sink with Marble top with Perrin and Rowe, English Tapware and a heated towel rail all supplied from England.
• Double shower with designer head and tapware
• Kitchen includes a luxury English oven Belling and built in appliances including dishwasher, fridge, microwave, hidden toaster and coffee machine.
• Living area has a usable fireplace with marble tile surround.
• Laundry has built in brand new washing machine, dryer and fold down ironing board built into cupboard.
• All hardware has been supplied high quality by Subiaco Restoration
• All the paving outside in the backyard was used using the old extension that was built.
• Sweeping front and rear verandas which are perfect for sitting and watching the world go by
• Beautiful French doors and lead light windows
• Large low maintenance backyard with workshop
• Plenty of drive through access to the yard and undercover parking
• 612sqm block
The current owner has done such an amazing job with this modern masterpiece that they are very reluctant to leave, but with new opportunities on the horizon for them they are excited for a new owner to enjoy their much loved family home. If you appreciate their impeccable style, the extremely high quality of their workmanship and their attention to the smallest detail, then you will understand how much of their souls they have poured into this home to make it what it is today. There is also plans drawn up to make the residence 2 storey which would make it's presence even more commanding in the area if you ever wanted to explore that option.
Start spending your weekends with a leisurely stroll down to Sugargum Park and the caf strip to enjoy breakfast at Little Guildford Caf or a wine at the Rose and Crown. How about a 10 minute drive to the Swan Valley winery region, The Choclate factory or a host of family friendly experiences. The kids are also under 500m from the prestigious Guildford Grammar School and East Guildford train stop so there is no need for Mum's taxi to be called upon.
If this is sounding like your dream future then please contact Glen Newland for your private inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our knowledge the information listed is true and accurate however may be subject to change without warning at any time and this is often out of our control. Prospective tenants & purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Owner or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.