Proudly presented by Joseph Lordi and Edward Vallis - 73 Welbeck Street, Alderley
High in a prestigious pocket of inner-northern Brisbane properties, is this rather perfect newly constructed residence. Its 708sqm hilltop land on a peaceful cul-de-sac offers incredible sweeping views across Port of Brisbane, Brisbane's City and Mt Coot-tha. Rising three levels, with multiple balconies, this is a home designed to capitalise on its sensational address.
It is also a home suited to a variety of family compositions courtesy of a flexible floorplan, its generous size, high-end features and the inclusion of the latest technology. An internal glass lift, with wheelchair access, nulls any concern over residents or guests managing the bespoke stairs.
The internal space on the second level includes a guest bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, as well as three other bedrooms, a family bathroom with a bathtub, a keyless entry laundry with external access, a family room with Sonos Playbar, and a kitchenette with bifold windows opening to a pool terrace.
Each of these rooms has a specific list of high-end additional features, from heated flooring in the bathroom to the guest bedroom's balcony with mountain views. Access the saltwater pool, pool house and flat manicured lawn from this level or via a side entrance.
Play music through the Sonos sound system or watch the rugby on a wall-mounted television while enjoying drinks with friends at the wet bar. A second entertaining space is on the upper level, overlooking the pool as well as most of Brisbane.
It's also connected to the open-plan dining, living and kitchen which includes European appliances, two integrated Liebherr refrigerators and a butler's pantry with a large sink, filtered water tap and food waste disposal.
Retreat to the master bedroom which has a spacious walk-in wardrobe as well as an ensuite complete with a double shower, freestanding stone bath, underfloor heating and city views. This home wants for nothing.
Only 6km from Brisbane's CBD, Alderley is a charming well-to-do suburb with millions of dollars invested into its streetscapes, public transport links and local shops.
General Property Features
- Land size 708m2
- Total Floor area of 631m2
- Uninterruptable views from Port of Brisbane to Mount Coot-tha including city
- Lift/wheelchair access to all levels
- Caesarstone benches throughout
- 130mm Sydney Blue Gum Flooring throughout
- CBUS lighting control system, accessible by wiser phone app
- CCTV accessible by phone app
- Video intercom
- Sonos sound system throughout
- Home command system
- Data cables to each bedroom and living area
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Three phase power to home
- Heat pump hot water system
- 8.5 kW Solar System with Fronius Smart Inverter
- 15,000 L water tank plumbed to WCs, and exterior plumbing