“Relax and Unwind in this Idyllic Hills Face Masterpiece”
Auction Location: on site.
If you are looking for an idyllic three-bedroom retreat with stunning panoramic views over Adelaide and just a few minutes away - but feels like hours away - from the city, this fabulous contemporary home overlooking your own 2100sqm (approx) piece of paradise may be just the ticket!
Designed with soaring ceilings, polished timber floorboards and floor to ceiling north facing windows that overlook a valley of native trees and bushland, many of them on your own land, this mid-century modern inspired home provides an opportunity to escape the rat race without leaving town.
Fresh air, gully winds and scented Eucalypts that attract native fauna including koalas and abundant birdlife including kookaburras, make this peaceful Teringie address a very special place to call home.
The versatile layout makes entertaining a dream and the current owners have enjoyed the light filled open plan living area that includes the kitchen, dining and living areas with its sunny north facing aspect and an attractive slow combustion oven for toasty warm winters.
Sliding doors from the living area open directly to a wide deck that provides a sheltered position in the tree canopy to enjoy alfresco dining for much of the year and magnificent views over most of Adelaide all the way to Torrens Island. Wait till you see the sunsets and hear the birdlife!
Behind the living room, the white kitchen with loads of bench space, storage and stainless steel freestanding exhaust canopy and appliances, also has a picture window overlooking the treescape views.
Two stairs lead up to a front entrance foyer, study nook and three bedrooms, each with split system reverse cycle air conditioners.
The master bedroom has a wall of floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes and a magnificent window framing the valley of trees. There are two further bedrooms, a family sized main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet.
Of course there are loads of options if the next owner wants to increase the size of their home - there is after all 2101sqm of land - but it's an ideal size right now for busy couples, families or those looking for a tree change without leaving town and it would make a sensational investment property too if you could bear not to live there yourself.
It is highly likely you would get permission to keep the odd animal on your property - perhaps a horse or pony and yet it is less than five minutes by car from convenient shopping including Aldi, the historic Scenic Hotel at Norton Summit and Tower Hotel at Magill, great schools including Norwood High, Morialta Reserve with its wonderful bush tracks and picnic areas and city bound bus routes.
With native vegetation attracting bees to a variety of local wildflowers, beekeeping is a popular hobby here and there's a real opportunity to develop a tasty Teringie honey variety.
For genuine sale, please call me, Chrissy Esau to arrange to view this exceptional property.
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Teringie is less than 10kms from the CBD (closer than Stirling), easily accessed by car and bus routes
- Close to Morialta Reserve picnic areas and bush tracks
- Tree change environment and sense of local community
- Modern open plan design with soaring ceilings, natural timber joinery and floors
- Secure double garage, workshop and laundry
- North facing aspect with floor to ceiling windows that drench the living areas in sunshine
- Fresh gully breezes, native flora and fauna, abundant birdlife
- Double garage with secure roller doors
- Woodland grey colorbond roof with north facing aspect ready for solar system
- Versatile floorplan to suit busy couples, families and those looking for tree change
- Elevated deck in the tree canopy overlooking a valley of native trees
- Semi-rural environment with opportunity to keep bees, a pony or sheep (STCC)
- Manageable sized home with scope to extend if and when desired
- Three bedrooms, each zoned by separate split system reverse cycle air conditioners
- Fabulous kitchen with stainless steel exhaust canopy, appliances and a host of storage
- Mains water at your doorstep
Auction: Friday 30th April at 11:30am on site (unless sold prior)
OFFER FORM LINK
Council: Adelaide Hills
Council Rates: $2,108.00pa (approx)
Water Rates: $67.85pq (approx)
We welcome you to contact Chrissy Esau to arrange a private viewing. Our office has implemented precautionary measures for the safety of our Vendors, you and our agents. Open inspections follow the relevant social distancing and capacity guidelines. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
LJ Hooker Kensington | Unley provide a service called Auction Pay which allows you to pay your deposit online, on the spot at Auction, rather than having the hassle of arranging payment by cheque. Please contact Chrissy Esau to find out more about this service.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.