“SOLD - A Classic Haven with Surprises of Space, Light & Style”
A surprise of spacious and light filled design is revealed behind the classic facade of this updated Victorian-era home. Its fresh interior is highlighted by a versatile layout that includes quality finishes, generous living spaces and a great flow to the outdoors for easy entertaining. This superb lifestyle property sits in a quiet Annandale location that's within strolling distance to Booth Street's cafe and dining precinct, as well as a host of nearby parks and transport options.
- A flowing floorplan features two separate living areas
- Large skylights, polished floors and fresh white décor
- Four double bedrooms include a main with custom built-ins
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with gas fittings and dishwasher
- Alfresco BBQ deck and a no-maintenance paved backyard
- Auto rear lane access and secure parking for two cars
- Two modern bathrooms plus a separate internal laundry
- Ducted underfloor air conditioning throughout
Council Rates: $499 pq
Water Rates: $342 pq
Land Size: 266sqm
Potential Rental: $1100-$1200 pw
Figures are approximate only.
Monday - Friday by Appointment