“Great Investment Under NRAs or First Home”
Located in the popular Bluestone Estate of Mt Barker, this home is neatly nestled amongst other quality homes. Comprising of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms it is the perfect first home or a great investment opportunity for investors wanting to enter into the NRAS (National Rental Affordability Scheme) market.
As a first home, imagine what you can do with this large block, putting in your own personal touches to make it truly yours. It is time to be creative!
As an investment, the current NRAS rent is $308 per week and with the $11,000 (approx.) per year Government payment as an NRAS rental, the gross return on investment is approximately 6.2% or $27,016 per year. Why not give the agent a call and find out more?!
What we love about this property:
* Neutral tones have been selected throughout this home for timeless appeal.
* The main suite offers a walk-in robe and ensuite, bedrooms 2 and 3 have been fitted with built in robes.
* The modern kitchen continues in the neutral theme with plenty of storage, bench space and Stainless Steel oven and gas cooktop.
* The lounge / dining area is open plan with large windows allowing loads of natural light to flood in, a split system has been added to this area for your comfort.
* Double carport with automatic roller doors
* Out through the glass sliding door you find an easy care back garden.
Everything is close at hand from this address, short distance from Mt Barker Sth Primary, Mt Barker High school, St Mark's Lutheran school, local shops, parks and a short distance to the Mt Barker CBD.