“Style, Sophistication, Sea Views & Side Access with Workshop!”
SOLD BY ANDREA LLOYD!
This impressive two storey residence with stunning ocean views truly is a rare find. Impeccably presented throughout, this sensational property embraces style and sophistication whilst creating a real sense of 'home' as soon as you enter through the front door. The large fully powered brick workshop is an added extra along with the expansive parking on offer behind the side gate. Plenty of room to bring the caravan, camper trailer, work van/trailers, boat, or additional vehicles!
The stunning and modern elevation with meticulous low maintenance gardens is only the beginning as to how much this magnificent home built by Danmar homes has to offer. The residence offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living, kitchen & dining, separate theatre, upstairs living, separate study, with a gorgeous tranquil outdoor area to enjoy all year round.
Located in a superb location, amongst homes of a high calibre, you will enjoy strolling to the beach, and experiencing the local cafes and restaurants on offer along the northern coastline. Breathtaking sunsets and uninterrupted views will be relished whilst relaxing on your own private balcony at the end of each day. Don't delay in viewing this amazing property as you really need to see all that is on offer to fully appreciate the coastal lifestyle that could be yours.
- Ocean views are on offer as you park in the driveway and walk through to the hardwood timber decked entrance to the home.
- Double door entry leading to an expansive and inviting entry foyer
- Handy shoppers entrance to garage
- Large separate study towards the front of the home with built in cabinetry and desk space.
- Separate theatre room with feature pendant lighting creates a relaxing and cosy ambience to enjoy at any time of the day.
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining flow beautifully where all your family and friends can gather with ease.
- Kitchen possesses S/S appliances with 600mm wall oven, 5 burner gas cooktop, 900mm rangehood, microwave recess, dishwasher, plumbed in fridge recess, and feature splashbacks. A stunning floating bulkhead with beautiful pendant lighting 'floats' above the functional island bench. The 'hidden' walk in pantry provides an abundance of storage.
- Outdoor alfresco seamlessly flows from the kitchen and emanates a true sense of calm and tranquillity.
- Three minor bedrooms, all of double/queen size
- Main bathroom with glass shower recess, vanity with storage and inset bathtub all in soothing neutral tones.
- Separate W/C for everyday convenience.
- Large linen cupboard with double sliding doors.
- Practical laundry with ceramic sink and gloss cabinetry provides plenty of storage, and leads to the rear garden and workshop.
- King size Master bedroom with stylish plantation shutters, where you can enjoy breakfast in bed whilst enjoying the ocean views.
- Spacious and craftily fitted out walk in robes x 2
- Ensuite consists of large shower recess, double vanity with storage and separate W/C
- Spacious living area which leads to the balcony - all with ocean views.
- Roomy attic space is fully insulated and carpeted for additional storage
- Expansive front driveway can accommodate four vehicles.
- Double garage with additional height and storage with access door to rear.
- Extensive Merbau timber decking and landscaped gardens with artificial turf behind the gorgeous white picket fence.
- Rear garden comprises established trees, lawn area, and low maintenance paving.
- Fully size gated access to rear yard with plenty of parking for additional vehicles which could also include trailers, work vans or boats. Rear driveway access leads to fully powered brick workshop with roller door access plus additional access door.
- Side access gate to rear from front garden.
- Quality window treatments throughout including plantations shutters, crisp white venetian blinds and blockout panel blinds.
- Upgraded feature lighting throughout along with complimentary wallpaper
- Skirting boards
- Upgraded belt driven garage motor.
- R/C Split System Air-conditioning to downstairs & upstairs living areas
- Outdoor alfresco comprises feature framing and screens for privacy, which creates a wonderful space to enjoy, day or night.
- Extensive use of Merbau hardwood timber decking.
- Artificial turf and low maintenance gardens.
The current owners have thoughtfully crafted this stunning double brick two storey home. If you are searching for an appealing and complete home package, along with side entry with drive through access to a brick workshop, whilst also enjoying a beachside location, your search ends right here!
Don't miss this amazing opportunity! Ensure you call Andrea Lloyd on 0400 975 004 to further enquire or attend the next scheduled home open.
Block size: 498m2 (approx.)
Year Built: 2014
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.