Held by the same family for over 26 years, it is time for a new family to call 76 Nathan Tce their home. You will fall in love with this gorgeous Queenslander the moment you walk through the front gate, `Burlington', located on one of Yeerongpilly's most sought after streets and neighbouring large blocks of Queenslander homes that are coming alive with expansive renovations, this property sits on a generous 750 sqm block that backs onto 3 Hectares of protected natural bush and parkland reserve, the perfect extension to your own backyard.
Located at the end of a private driveway, entry to the main living of the home is via one of the lovely decks, perfectly positioned to enjoy the bushland setting. The traditional hallway separates the bedrooms with three oversized bedrooms on the upper level plus a stunning library which could become a 4th bedroom on this level if required. The kids no doubt will fight over the front bedroom with a sleep out plus a built-in bunk accessed via a ladder, a great place to escape to and read a book. The master bedroom is ensuited with another full bathroom on this level with a separate shower and a bath.
Character features throughout the home step you back to a by-gone era, adding warmth and charm and you instantly feel at home as you walk through the door. The soaring 12 foot ceilings offer lovely airflow and light, complimented by traditional casement windows, VJ ceilings and walls, bay window seats and honey coloured timber floorboards throughout the upper level. The eat in kitchen as it should creates the hub of the home with solid timber cabinetry, equipped with Delonghi gas cook-top and dishwasher, ample storage and bench space, showcasing an original fully functioning Rex kitchen stove. I can only imagine the conversations families and friends have had over the years around the kitchen table, if only walls could talk! The living room is located through the pass through window ensuring the cook of the family stays connected to the day to day going on, featuring a pot belly stove in the corner and overlooking the natural and private bushland.
The lower level is accessed via internal stairs, or via your own private entry offering a perfect space for dual living; home office; teenagers retreat; Air BNB, or just another great space for the home. Complete with a full kitchen, large living room, oversized bedroom and bathroom the opportunities are endless. With 4 covered car spaces, a work shop and loads of storage there is room for the biggest of families and all of the toys. This outstanding package is complete with a large, in-ground pool and is ready for the next family to call “Burlington” home.
Yeerongpilly is ideally located offering easy access to the Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools, QLD Tennis Centre & shops; just a bike ride to the Green Bridge; and walking distance to Yeronga Primary & High Schools, Yeronga swimming pools, tennis courts, parks, train and bus, Yeerongpilly offers an outstanding lifestyle only 5km to the CBD.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT 76 NATHAN TERRACE, YEERONGPILLY:
- Private 750sqm block backing onto natural bushland
- Character features such as gorgeous high ceilings, VJ’s, timber floorboards, casement windows & bay window seats
- Five oversized bedrooms - 4 on the upper level, one on the lower level
- Master bedroom is ensuited
- Kids retreat has a sleepout which is perfect for a study, nursery, walk in robe or convert to an ensuite, complete with a built in bunk
- Gorgeous built-in library / TV room or 5th bedroom
- Traditional eat in kitchen with solid timber cabinetry, Delonghi gas cook-top and dishwasher, ample storage and bench space, complete with an original fully functioning Rex kitchen stove
- Multiple living and entertainment spaces
- Dual living opportunity with a full kitchen, living room, bedroom & bathroom on the lower level
- 4 undercover car spaces - or room for the caravan, boat and / or trailer!
- Lock up storage under the house, perfect for a workshop
- In-ground swimming pool
- Freshly painted outside & paint updates internally
- With easy access to train, bus, Yeronga State School, Yeronga Pool, coffee shops, Major Universities, the Green Bridge connecting you to UQ, Major Hospitals, QLD Tennis Centre
- Within 5km to the CBD