“FUNCTIONAL FLOOR PLAN, READY FOR YOU TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN!”
New to the market is this modern design 4 bedroom 2 bathroom property located in the prestigious 'Emerald Park Private Estate' and is built along side quality homes and close to schools, bus routes, shopping facilities located in the city of Kwinana and an easy drive on the freeway to Perth.
As soon as you walk through the double door entrance you'll embrace the huge open floor-plan which offers a spacious family room, meals area and modern kitchen, the layout is ideal for a growing family plus offers a separate theatre room to really enjoy that cinema feel.
The main bedroom can easily fit a king size bed and offers a spacious modern en-suite with separate toilet and a walk in robe. The minor rooms are all double sized with built in robes and fully carpeted. The main bathroom has a feature shower and separate bath.
The backyard offers an entertaining Alfresco which overlooks the neat & tidy grassed area ideal for the kids & pets to play. There's room to park a small boat or trailer down the right hand side of the property, securely away behind the gate.
• Expansive Kitchen area with large Walk-in Pantry
• 900mm Westinghouse oven and cooktop appliances in kitchen
• Internal laundry
• Secure Double Garage (extra large for your storage needs)
• Completely landscaped gardens including reticulation
• Dux Gas hot water system
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• NBN ready
• Freshly painted within the last 6 months
• Side access to park a small boat or trailer
• Total house size 241sqm. Land size 478sqm
• Built and finished in November 2014
• Walking distance to local parkland
Call Melissa Mendes today to secure a private viewing on 0400 459 411
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website has been prepared by eXp Australia Pty Ltd ("the Company") and/or an agent of the Company. The Company has used its best efforts to verify, and ensure the accuracy of, the information contained herein. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or mistakes present in this website. Prospective buyers are advised to conduct their own investigations and make the relevant enquiries required to verify the information contained in this website.