Home loan calculator?
Nestled in the heart of Cockburn Central and perched on the top floor, this well presented 1 bedroom apartment is overlooking Town Square, its cafe, water play and grassed area.
Only a few steps away from the Cockburn Central train station and bus routes, this low maintenance 'lock up and leave' apartment is walking distance to cafes, restaurants, gymnasiums, salons and Gateways Shopping Centre.
Whether you are an owner occupier or investor, both options are available. The apartment is currently leased to a great, long term tenant and has a good rental income. As the lease is coming to the end soon, it could also easily become vacant, ready for its new owner to move in, or be re-leased for the astute investor.
The apartment offers a spacious and appealing layout.
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Ensuite bathroom with vanity, shower, toilet
- Large power room for your guests
- Internal laundry with washing machine
- Open plan kitchen/living leading to balcony
- Kitchen with electric cooktop and oven, overhead cupboards and breakfast bar
- Balcony overlooking Town Square
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Intercom system
- Store room
- 1 car bay in secure garage
This apartment is part of the award-winning Luxe, which was the fourth apartment complex completed by Frasers Property in Cockburn Central. Featuring outdoor gymnasium, architecturally designed swimming pool, elevated decking and barbecue area, these apartments offer an appealing blend of high specification finishes, sleek design elements and wide private balconies.
Cockburn Central provides fast, easy access to its surroundings:
- The Kwinana Freeway, running north-south along Cockburn Central's eastern boundary, takes you north to Perth or south to Mandurah and beyond.
- Bus routes servicing surrounding suburbs feed into Cockburn Central railway station on the Perth to Mandurah line, where trains offer a straight run to the CBD, less than 20 minutes away, and only one-stop to Fiona Stanley Hospital.
- Plus, with the upcoming Thornlie-Cockburn Link late 2024, southern suburbs' residents will be able to catch the train to Optus Stadium and Crown Resort in Burswood without needing to transfer through the Perth CBD.
- A convenient east-west link along Beeliar Drive takes you to the coast and the brand new bridge built over Kwinana Freeway connecting Armadale and North Lake roads creates an effective bypass around Cockburn Central Station and Gateway shopping centre.
Cockburn Central is one of the fastest growing communities south of the Perth CBD:
- Offering a wide range of restaurants, shops, and established businesses. You'll also find Cockburn Library, Cockburn Youth Centre, medical centres, etc.
- And so much more already on your door step or coming soon! The Cockburn ARC and Football Club, Gateway Shopping Centre 1b dollar upcoming expansion, proposed Surf Park, etc.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this description is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor & agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own judgment as to these matters.