“CUTE, QUAINT AND CONVENIENTLY LOCATED”
Looking for a small but neat FREE standing GREEN TITLE House in a sought after location that is a stones through to the river where you can spend your days exercising and relaxing with friends and family. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac location this home truly presents value for the astute buyer, no matter if you are a first home buyer, downsizer or investor - you rarely get a small home that is not located in amongst several other strata units.
Let me introduce you to the benefits of this property:
- 3 bedrooms with BIR
- Large main bathroom
- Front lounge area that soaks in the winter northerly sun
- Open plan kitchen with living and meals area with gas cooktop, pantry, breakfast bench, oven with ample storage
- Store room to rear of the property
- Laundry with seperate hanging area
- Outdoor entertaining area/pergola that just needs you to creat your little extra entertaining space
- Walking distance to to Lo Quay River Café
- Small garden area - easy to maintain
- Ducted airconditioning and much more
This is a must see home and presents beautifully simply move in and enjoy the river.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
Property Code: 3537