Home loan calculator?
“Charming single level Torrens title home”
Tucked from the road and enjoying exceptional peace and privacy, this single level Torrens title home provides an exciting start or fantastic downsizer with the freedom of freestanding living. Light soaked interiors benefit from a north-east aspect and deliver a relaxed and comfortable floor plan with a spacious lounge and dining and three generous bedrooms offering options for guests or a home office. The home is very neat and tidy whilst holding potential to personalise to taste surrounding by just enough lawns and gardens for those who enjoy pottering or for young children or pets. Enjoy the convenience of being steps to the bus, North Turramurra Golf Club, Curagul Field, the dog park and Ku-Ring-Gai High School and moments to the village and Turramurra North Public School.
• Welcoming and bright interiors, reverse cycle a/c
• Generous living with a bay window, spacious dining
• Neat and tidy kitchen, AEG cooktop, Bosch dishwasher
• Three bedrooms all with robes, modern bathrooms
• Spacious master with bay window and an ensuite
• Internal laundry, gas bayonet for heating, linen cupboard
• Private and whisper quiet setting away from the road
• Easy care north facing block, flowering gardens
• Lawn areas, wraparound terraces
• Rainwater tank, single carport
• 210m to the 577 and 594 bus services to the village, Turramurra station and QVB City
• 280m to Curagul Field
• 800m to North Turramurra Golf Club
• 950m to North Turramurra Dog Park
• 1km to Ku-Ring-Gai High School
• 1.1km to Lady Davidson Private Hospital
• 1.3km to the entrance to bushwalking trails
• 1.9km to the village including Woolworths Metro
• Close to Turramurra North Public School
• Easy access to St Ives village shopping and schools
Saturday 28 May, 4pm
In rooms - 2 Turramurra Avenue, Turramurra
Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
Ray White Upper North Shore is committed to providing a safe environment for our customers to inspect and buy property and we will be adhering to all government guidelines and restrictions. When attending our open homes, we ask that you practice social distancing where possible and adhere to any instructions given by the agent. Please do not attempt to attend our open homes if you are unwell or have been in contact with a positive COVID case.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.