“2 Level 1 Bedroom Apartment - Furnished”
You will adore this fully-furnished luxury apartment located in central Brisbane. With shops, cafes and restaurants at your doorstep - you will love everything this stunning apartment has to offer. The property is unlike any other one bedroom apartment you have seen! With one huge bedroom, ensuite, separate toilet downstairs as well as internal and separate laundry - this property feels more like a house rather than an apartment.
Property Features Include:
* Large balcony great for entertaining
* Huge open plan living and dining
* Hugh 134m2 layout
* Over sized kitchen with only the best appliances
* Modern furnishings
* Great Loft-Style main bedroom with ensuite and built in robes
* Air-conditioned throughout
* Extra secure storage downstairs
* TWO CAR PARKS
* Great City views
**** IT IS ESSENTIAL TO REGISTER FOR EITHER THE INSPECTIONS LISTED OR REQUEST OTHER TIMES. REFER TO INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.****
*** HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION ****
1. realestate.com.au - press the "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button located at the bottom of the page
2. innerbrisbane.com - press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button located on the right hand side
3. All other websites - use the "EMAIL AGENT" facility
IT IS IMPORTANT TO REGISTER even if there are no inspection times set because if no-one registers then the inspection will not proceed. If there are no times set for an inspection you will be advised as soon as it becomes available. Registering also means that you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply go to our website: www.innerbrisbane.com.au and click the BOOK INSPECTION button.
Then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
Alternatively, you can access the appointment page by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link which is located below this properties availability date.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today