“Deposit Taken: As NEW Modern Villa with Air Con and Floorboards in Demand (Unfurnished)”
This unfurnished modern 3-bedroom double brick villa has almost everything you need for a couple or a small family.
It is perfectly located in a complex off a quiet street with ten townhouses, close to Riverwood parkland and sports centre and other amenities and local shops with convenient options to drive, take bus & train.
Main features include:
- 3 good size bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobe
- 2 living rooms and dining area with air conditioning downstairs
- Laminate floorboards on both levels
- Separate lounge and dining area
- Open planned modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench top and ducted rangehood
- Stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher and oven
- Internal laundry
- Lock-up garage with motor roller-door
- Video intercom and security alarm
- Verticle blinds and flyscreens
- Low maintenance private backyard with a folding clothesline and rainwater tank
- Visitor parking inside the complex and unlimited free street parking
INSPECTION AS ADVERTISED OR BY APPOINTMENT
Step 1. View the VIDEO (if available) on this advertisement/page for a video inspection.
Step 2. Send a TEXT MESSAGE to Andrew WU 0422 836 577 with your NAME, this PROPERTY ADDRESS and a TIME or PERIODS OF TIME you would like to inspect.
Any questions AFTER viewing the video (if applicable) please call Andrew WU 0422 836 577 or make an enquiry on this page.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Best to APPLY ONLINE on www.1form.com
- Alternatively, download the APPLICATION FORM on www.raywhiteriverwood.com.au (on the page for any rental property)
- Please send applications to [email protected] or the office at 60 Thurlow Street, Riverwood
- One set of the application form and supporting documents from EACH ADULT on the lease.
- An incomplete application could result in a delay.
- 100 points of IDENTIFICATION:
Passport (40 points) or Citizenship certificate. if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa;
Current drivers licence (40 points);
Birth Certificate (30 points);
Proof of age card (30 points);
Medicare card (20 points);
Credit card (20 points);
Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points);
Bank statement (10 points);
Telephone account statement (10 points);
Gas account statement (10 points);
Electricity account statement (10 points);
- Proof of INCOME:
Three most recent payslips and/or bank statement of the most recent 3 months showing your incomes such as salary;
If self-employed - tax returns and business registration instead of payslips, plus the bank statements.
- Proof of rental history:
Three Most recent rental receipts from (your private landlord); or
Print out of the updated rental ledger (from your current agent); or
Contact detail of the primary tenant of your current residential address (if you are sub-letting; or
Contact detail of the owner of your current residential address (if you are moving from home or a homeowner).
- Proof of current address: most recent utility statement or Council rates notice
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.