“Iconic views and Art Deco charm in 'Milton Hall'”
Wake up to one of Sydney's best views, this heart-warming Art Deco apartment graces the top floor of 'Milton Hall' and gazes out across the harbour to the Opera House and Harbour Bridge from both bedrooms.
Retaining much of its original architectural beauty, high patterned ceilings feature throughout. Stylishly renovated, the kitchen design showcases striking cabinetry with warm timber accents along with quality Ilve cooking appliances. Serviced by a modernised bathroom and a separate powder room, Terrazzo floor tiles provide cohesion between the wet rooms. Perfect as is with potential to re-configure to enhance the spectacular outlook, capitalise on the outstanding blue-chip setting and proximity to the city centre.
Reminiscent of a boutique hotel, 'Milton Hall' has been sympathetically restored to retain its undeniable nostalgic appeal. Be charmed by Kirribilli's unrivalled convenience and postcard worthy landscape, walk to surrounding waterfront parkland, ferry wharves, local eateries and Milson Point Train Station in a matter of minutes.
- Living room outlined by dado rails, ornate ceilings and cornices
- Three sash windows bring light into the living and dining spaces
- Hybrid timber flooring in the kitchen, striking ceramic butlers sink
- Bosch dishwasher, Ilve four burner gas cooktop and Ilve oven
- Floating oak vanity in the modernised bathroom, walk-in shower
- Internal laundry facilities in the bathroom, separate powder room
- Mirrored built-in robes to reflect the iconic bedroom views
- Linen press and coat cupboard, streamlined roller blinds
- Prized single lock-up garage, intercom system and keypad entry
- Character block of just nine, striking Terrazzo stairs, dual access
- Opposite Beulah St Wharf, 100m Mary Booth Lookout Reserve
- Walk or drive to the CBD, close to train, ferry or bus transport
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Ben Markos 0419 018 500 or David Gillan on 0411 255 914.