“FULLY UPDATED PET-FRIENDLY REAR UNIT”
This property is available to buyers for inspection by appointment. Please contact the agent for further details about inspection times. OC has implemented hygiene policies for all viewings. If you are unwell or have recently travelled overseas, please contact our team to discuss alternate ways to view this property.
OFFERS CLOSE Tue 7 Apr at 12pm (usp)
Perfectly positioned in the rear corner of the group well back from the road, this solid single level home is ideal for those looking to downsize, enter into the property market or for the astute investor looking to add to their portfolio. Offering a light filled living area, outdoor entertaining area, grassed rear yard and carpark with parking for two vehicles, completing the package. With beautiful floorboards, neutral colour tones and a near new kitchen and bathroom, everything is ready for you to move in or lease out.
A low maintenance, secure lock up and leave lifestyle awaits with shopping amenities such as The Avenues Shopping Centre and Norwood Parade nearby and public transport links only a short walk away for easy access to the CBD. Zoned to East Adelaide Primary School and Norwood Morialta High School, with other premium schooling options also nearby including St Peters and Prince Alfred Colleges.
- Single level, solid brick home offering low maintenance and secure lifestyle
- Light filled lounge with Mitsubishi Split System Inverter, retractable window shutters flowing through feature sliding door to kitchen and dining
- Updated kitchen with subway tiles, ample timber benchtop space, stainless steel oven, cooktop with rangehood and dishwasher overlooking rear courtyard
- Two bedrooms, both with built in robes
- Updated bathroom with toilet alcove, glass shower with dual head and modern vanity and separate laundry
- Private rear grassed garden with landscaped yard and outdoor entertaining area
- Separate laundry with external access
- Carport with option to use as storage area and additional allocated carpark adjacent
- Conveniently located for easy CBD access, public transport links, schooling and nearby shopping amenities
- Pet-friendly group
CT Reference - 5114/185
Total Build area - 83sqm (approx)
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN™