“Cool and cosmopolitan apartment living on the City Fringe”
Modernised for today's living in that extra-special parcel of Norwood right on the City's doorstep, this chic apartment presents the property payoff you've been waiting for.
Exclusive features await lucky new owners – like a truly enormous 8-metre-long balcony
that's entirely yours (no-one else can even walk past it!) and a knockout location – just
two kilometres from Rundle Mall, and only half that distance to the beating heart of trendy Norwood Parade.
While the surroundings are energising, the home itself is a cool haven, boasting a main bedroom so large it will take your breath away. This king-sized retreat is generously accompanied by floor-to-ceiling mirrored built-in wardrobes. Bedroom two is equally surprising in its size, and also features large mirrored built-ins.
The spacious lounge lends direct access to the stellar sun-drenched balcony – always ready for outdoor entertaining with friends or kicking back with a morning coffee and
And best of all, the work here has all been done. There's no need to lift a finger! Just sit back and enjoy all of this at your fingertips:
• Modern white kitchen with gas cooking
• Stylish durable timber-look flooring
• Brand new toilet, vanity & laundry trough
• Freshly painted throughout in soothing tones
• Split-system air conditioning for economical heating & cooling
• Airy ambience of 2.6 metre ceilings
• Beautifully maintained and solidly built group
• Delightful garden setting – clean, green and uplifting
• Sheltered within secure grounds with keypad entry
• Security intercom so you can buzz your friends in
• Undercover parking through auto security gate
• Not one, but two neighbourhood cafes right on your doorstep
Norwood's famous attractions include designer shopping, an outstanding local dining and
coffee culture, award-winning pubs, cinemas, and live entertainment. You can easily walk to any of these – as well as the CBD itself – or jump on public transport which is right here too.
In fact, EVERYTHING is right here for every kind of buyer. This is where first-homers, singles, investors, couples, young families, and downsizers can get star quality on a budget. If that sounds like your dream – and why wouldn't it be? – get in touch with Marie-ann Carey today to find out more.
CT / Vol 5013 / Fol 973
Year built / 1973
Council / City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Council Rates / $ 1051.13 p.a.
Water & Sewer / $156.20 p.q.
ESL / $ 98.45 p.a.
Strata Levy $ 425 p.q.
Rent appraisal / $ 300 - $320 per week
Speak to TURNER Property Management about managing this property #expectmore