“HIGHLY MOTIVATED SELLERS SEEKING URGENT SALE - AMAZING VALUE FOR LOCATION!”
THE OWNERS HAVE MADE THEIR INSTRUCTIONS CLEAR � PRESENTING ALL OFFERS THIS APARTMENT WILL BE SOLD. DON'T MISS YOUR OPPORTUNITY & CALL TODAY!
Perfect for investment, or to live in, this is a rare opportunity to secure a quality apartment in Upper Mount Gravatt. Currently secured with long term tenants, happy to stay, with their current lease in place to June 2019 � this property has a weekly rental income of $425.00 per week.
Ideally situated in a central locale, this modern two-storey apartment offers a lifestyle of unparalleled convenience. Short stroll to cafes, shops, Westfield Garden City, public transport, Griffith Uni, public schools & private schools. 10 Minutes to Brisbane CBD, easy access to M1 Motorway and Gateway.
Well presented, well proportioned and well maintained � this apartment features modern interiors with a stylish colour scheme. The first floor is ideal for easy-care entertaining and living with spacious living area leading to a large balcony with district views and a superb north facing aspect. Stylish finishes and abundance of natural light throughout. The kitchen boast stone benches & modern appliances.
Extremely private complex, representing a great property package for the right buyers. This apartment's second floor houses two bedrooms with walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite off the master, built-in-robes in the second bedroom and access to the second story balcony off both rooms. Main bathroom and laundry also located upstairs, fitted with a dryer.
Reasons to buy:
- Split system air-conditioning for summer in Queensland
- Two carpeted bedrooms, with balcony access
- Two bathrooms, plus powder room downstairs
- Internal laundry includes dryer
- Private, secure apartment block with lift access
- Secure car parking, with one allotted car space
- Superb location, full of convenience, in a vibrant neighbourhood
- Two-minute walk to 'The Village' shopping center, with Coles supermarket
- Ten-minute walk to Westfield Garden City for all your shopping needs
- Eight minutes to Sunnybank Plaza & Market Square
- Major public transport hub, with all city and local bus lines
- Walk to St Bernards's Catholic School and Clairvaux MacKillop College
- Saturday night 'Marketta' at Mt Gravatt showgrounds, for food & entertainment
- Rental income achieved: $425.00 per week
- Body Corporate Disclosure Statement Provided on Request
ONE OF A KIND FOR THE AREA AND REPRESENTING GREAT VALUE CONTACT US NOW TO BOOK YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING!