“Prime Quiet Location, Well Priced, Small Solid Block”
Located at the back, on the first level, of a small block of 8 units, this generous 2 bedroom unit is filled with natural light and captures all the passing cross breezes.
The end units in this block have a larger floor plan with the added benefit of having only one neighbour and being well away from the road and any street noise.
This unit presents very well having been completely renovated approx 10yrs prior using top grade products. Given the price and the fact there's nothing to spend, the unit is very well suited as a first home or an investment opportunity not to be missed.
* 2 large bedrooms, both with built-ins
* North-easterly aspect ensuring the unit is light and bright
* Renovated throughout approx 9 years using premium products
* Single covered carpark at the back of the block
* Excellent tenant currently paying $320pw
* Small Complex only 8 units ( total land size 916m2 )
* Low Body Corporate Fees at $37.50 per week
* Lease end date 11th October 2021
What a location, only:
* 2 streets from the beautiful Broadwater playground, The Grand Hotel and restaurant
precinct and Charis Seafood
* 350m from the local shopping centre
* 500m from the local boat ramp
* 1.5km from Harbour Town Premium Outlets
* Easy walk to public transport
* Single off road covered car space
* Small Complex only 8 units ( total block size 916m2 )
The Local Area:
Located approximately 300metres to the Broadwater and only a short stroll to fabulous cafes, bars and restaurants is this excellent first floor Middle Street unit.
There's a choice of schools both High and Primary all within an easy distance.
Only 10 minutes to the Southport CBD and less than 1 1 minutes to the M1 to Brisbane.
Labrador is a rapidly growing suburb with new developments enhancing the areas profile constantly. Here is your opportunity to secure your future today.
Call Catherine Nutt on 0433 247 690 to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is obtained from owners and/or relevant and legitimate third-party sources. We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information is true and accurate however, we accept no responsibility, offer no guarantee or warranty and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Interested parties must rely solely on their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.