“Private, open plan apartment with sprawling entertainers' terrace”
Effortlessly fostering fresh breezes across an open design, this contemporary apartment presents an invaluable entry point into the inner-city market with a large 78sqm private courtyard.
Residents have all-season access to a range of communal facilities including a tropical, landscaped garden with a barbeque area and a heated swimming pool.
The apartment offers immense lifestyle appeal with the luxury of walk-to-everywhere convenience. It is just a short four minute stroll from Green Square Station, Green Square library and vibrant dining.
- Sleek, spacious interiors enhanced with soaring 2.8m high ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding doors for private indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Sprawling terrace with garden and a mechanical retractable awning
- Designer CaesarStone kitchen with integrated steel gas appliances
- Two good-sized bedrooms with built-ins, each with courtyard access
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, master ensuite, internal laundry
- Air conditioning, updated ceiling fans, LED down-lights, timber floors
- Storage cage, pet friendly building, set to the rear of the building
- Access to a heated pool, barbeque area and landscaped gardens
- Easy walk to the new Waterloo Metro Line, buzzing cafes and shops
- Council $283/qtr, Water $183/qtr, Strata $1,131/qtr; all approx.